Not Your Average Ottawa Law Firm
Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP is not your average law firm. Whether you are an individual or large national organization in Canada, we are the right size to deliver focused, individualized expertise, while offering a broad range of innovative legal and advisory services.
We’ve grown to a team of over 50 lawyers and over 80 business and support staff, who are available to provide you services in both official languages. Our law firm is an integral part of the community, with our head office based in Ottawa, and an additional office located in Kingston, Ontario.
The Latest From Nelligan
- Common Types Of Business Entities In Ontario: 2) PartnershipsJanuary 24, 2017
- Keeping Your Spirits Up: Branding and Third-Party TrademarksJanuary 23, 2017
- Common Types Of Business Entities In Ontario: 1) Sole ProprietorshipsJanuary 20, 2017
- Joint Bank Accounts – Are they a good idea?October 1, 2016
- Bequests Against Public Policy – Restrictions and conditions on inheritanceSeptember 1, 2016
- Earned Bonuses: Payable Upon Termination?August 16, 2016
- Ottawa’s Ronald McDonald House SkifestJanuary 26th, 2017 - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Merredith MacLennan presenting at the Ontario Bar Association’s Institute 2017February 7 - 11th, 2017 - 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- The Royal’s Inspiration Awards GalaMarch 3rd, 2017 - 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- GCTC Lawyer Play FundraiserMay 24 - 27th, 2017 - 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM