Nelligan O’Brien Payne will once again be joining Collins Barrow Ottawa and RBC Royal Bank in presenting the tenth annual Not-for-Profit Sector LAB Update. This event is designed to provide you with a comprehensive update on the recent changes and issues affecting not-for-profit organizations and charities. Come meet our experts as they explore all things legal, accounting and banking for the not-for-profit sector.
Topics will include:
- Corporate Law Update: The status of Ontario’s NFP Legislation, 10 years ago to today
- Our Popular Tax Update: Highlights for NFPs and Charitable organizations
- Intellectual Property: Licensing, mergers, and branding
- Economic Update
- Estate Planning and Planned Giving: Legal and accounting perspectives
- E-Commerce: What’s on the horizon?
- And much more!
Registration will open in the fall. Stay tuned for updates.
If you wish to be added to our email distribution list, please contact Kristen Cinnamon at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe to Nelligan News, to receive monthly firm news, invitations to our events and seminars and important legal updates.