Nelligan O’Brien Payne will once again be joining Collins Barrow Ottawa and RBC Royal Bank in presenting the eleventh annual Not-for-Profit Sector LAB Update.
This event is designed to provide you with a comprehensive update on the recent changes and issues affecting not-for-profit organizations and charities. Come meet our experts as they explore all things legal, accounting and banking for the not-for-profit sector.
- Corporate Law Update: The status of Ontario’s not-for-profit legislation
- Tax Update: Highlights for not-for-profits and charitable organizations
- Employment Update: Employment standards, HR policies and contracts, and workplace harassment
- Economic Update: Market and investment update 2018
- Auditor’s Report: Auditor responsibilities
- New accounting standards for capital assets
- Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security
- Government funding and applications
- And much more!
Registration will open in the fall.
For more information, please contact Kristen Cinnamon at firstname.lastname@example.org or subscribe to Nelligan News, to receive monthly firm news, invitations to our events and seminars and important legal updates.