Nelligan O'Brien Payne LLP
Nelligan O’Brien Payne is seeking a Client Intake Specialist to become a part of its growing team! In this role, you will be the first point of contact with potential clients of the firm and will be responsible for evaluating their individual situations, answering any questions they may have about the firm, and ensuring that all necessary documents have been received. If you enjoy speaking with new people and helping them navigate through difficult life events this is the job for you! You will be a key player in making sure that our clients get the legal solutions they need.
This sales position is the starting point of helping new clients engage with the Firm. Compassion, warmth and authenticity are essential skills.
- Making and receiving a high number of potential client phone calls
- Monitor all inbound marketing lead sources and respond to potential clients as soon as possible
- Works with lawyers to assign cases and promote client’s interests throughout the intake process
- Manages firm’s client database and inputs information to build and maintain client files
- Communicates with lawyer and legal staff about the facts of each potential case
- Answering questions about the firm and explaining the firm’s process
- Sending and receiving intake documents
- Entering potential client information into our CRM
- Collect appropriate information and provide concise summary both written and verbal
- Coordinate general evaluation of potential client cases to ensure that they meet our case criteria standards
- Assists with other external marketing and administrative duties as needed
- Data entry and processing
- Post secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, or Law desirable
- Sales/customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations in contacts with colleagues and clients.
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual skills in both official languages are preferred but not required
- Good judgement and empathy for clients who are in crisis or under severe stress
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sometimes hectic environment where the unexpected is the norm
- Ambition to succeed!
Competitive compensation of base plus commission depending on experience. The firm provides excellent benefits. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume explaining how they meet the position’s requirements and why they believe this is the right fit.
Nelligan O’Brien Payne values and supports diversity in our work environment and in the practice of law.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume in strict confidence to:
Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP
Suite 300, 50 O’Connor Street
Ottawa, ON K1P 6L2
Attention: Caroline Choquette CHRL
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com