Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP is a firm that makes news.
When we are involved with a groundbreaking case, significant new legislation, or have new insight on a particular area of law we communicate with our local and regional media.
If we are called upon by the media to respond to breaking news in law, we work quickly to find a lawyer with the appropriate expertise and experience for the interview.
Become part of our media distribution list to stay up-to-date with important news and events, updates on new and ongoing class actions suits and interesting cases that are worth covering. Leave your contact information below and indicate the type of updates you would like to receive.
- A Tale of Two Traitors – Peter Cronyn on CBC’s The Fifth Estate (3/19/2018)
- Lanise Hayes Quoted in Law Times Editorial (12/6/2017)
- [Media Release] Timeline for Certification Motion regarding the BlackBerry Class Action has been set (7/24/2017)
- [Media Release] RCMP & O’Farrell Settlement (4/6/2017)
- Erin Lepine, recipient of The Regional Senior Justice Award (2/16/2017)
- [Media Release] BlackBerry Class Action (2/16/2017)
- Allan O’Brien, Recipient of The John P. Nelligan Award for Excellence in Advocacy (12/12/2016)