Finding the best resolutions for your family law issues
Our Family Law Group knows that family law issues can come up when you least expect them, and that they are often combined with emotional concerns. With our knowledge and experience we strive to make the legal process as straightforward as possible for you, ensuring that your interests are protected. Nelligan O’Brien Payne LLP’s lawyers are at the forefront of developments in family law. We can help you address all of your family law issues using the best resolution process for your particular situation.
We can provide you with continuity of service by working as a cohesive unit. This means when you hire one of our family lawyers, you get the support of our entire team if and when it is needed. If your lawyer is away, another of our lawyers will be available to assist you. It also means that our legal services and fees will reflect the complexity of your issue. Members of our group have appeared before all levels of courts and tribunals, and have contributed to precedents that have helped Canadian family law evolve to meet today’s values.
We can help you with all types of family law issues
- Advice on Separation and Divorce
- Advice Regarding Marriage and Common-law Spouses
- Cohabitation Agreements, Marriage Contracts and Separation Agreements
- Adoption, Reproductive Technology and Surrogacy Advice
- Family Law for the LGBT Community
- Resolving Family Law Disputes
- Litigation and Appellate Work (Appeals)
- Alternatives to Court
For Assistance, Contact Us: by sending an email or by phone at 613-238-8080.